Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Workin' for a Livin'

My job has kept me pretty run down, so I have had to make the decision to either workout, or get the stuff that is screaming for my attention done. The last couple of days, I've come to the realization that I need to get stuff done. So, no workouts. I'm bummed about this, but I'm also in the market for a new job, so it will end eventually.

I posted a new recipe over at JR Cook's site, Wii Weightloss Plan. You should go over and check it out. It's so good, and good for you. And there's more where that came from.

Anyone have any tips, tricks or cheats for Wii Sports? Aside from the bowling-ball bobomb in "Power Throws?" I've been looking for something else to goof off with on there.

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

you shouldn't cheat. It isn't ethi--effica---it isn't right.